Wednesday 15 September 2010

A Walk To Remember-A Journey



To you I belong
To you I give my heart
So many times I keep my heart, you just steal it away
You make me smile
You make me laugh

It has no reason why I love you
I have no explanation why I gave my heart to you
So many times you me sad
So many times you make me cry
I do still love you

Now I stand on the corner
I need you as the one I know
You break my heart away and away
I can let you go if you want
But please don’t look for me anymore..

You are my sunshine
You are the one I want to spend my life with
You are my everything

But now..
You force me to far away again
I’ll make it so
So you will understand how precious I am

I’m not your toy
I’m not your bubble gum
I’m just an ordinary lady with fragile heart

This is just a walk to remember
A journey in my life with you
The one I love

No comments: