Tuesday 16 August 2011

Fashion is Connected to Art


In the past I always think that fashion is a tool to make human become slave. Salve of fashion. Fashion always develops, especially for women. There’s always something new and unique about fashion. I’m not kind of those who follow fashion in my appearance. I wear whatever I wanna wear, which makes me feel comfort.

Time goes on, I know a pretty girl who loves fashion. Her appearance is always fashionable, like Suri (Katie Holmes’ daughter), and I love the way she tell the other people about who she is. Apperance is a way to communicate with others without telling who you are with your mouth.

I found the difference in herself. While the other girls and women follow fashion because of they want to be respected, this girl is unique. She loves fashion a lot, and from the blog and from the major she takes in design school, I know that fashion means different to people like her.

Fashion is not always about wasting your money and time for shopping, it has value in it. About ART.

No comments: