Thursday 28 July 2011

I Don't Want To Love Another - Carmina Topacio

For the first time I heard this song through YouTube, I love this song. For me, the lyric and the melody are combined into a good song with a crunchy voice of Carmina Topacio. You should watch the video and tell me whether you agree with me or not :)

 

Let me share the lyric:

When I first saw you
Thought you were nothing
Months had passing
You meant everything

I was scared to love you
But my heart told me to

Chorus:
I was shy to tell how I feel
‘coz I might lose you
And that’s what I fear
U’re the only one that made me feel this way
And I can’t stop thinking about you

I can’t find the words to tell you how I feel
All I can say is that I love you..
But please don’t tear my heart into two
I don’t wanna love another but you

Now I can say that I won’t see you anymore
But before the last time can I hug you?
And as the clock ticks
I wanna feel that your heart beat


No comments: