Thursday 8 December 2011

My Graduation Day (08.12.11)





 Today is my Graduation Day. Thank God for all of Your blessing, it’s amazing me. I and my family had to wake up in the morning at 3 o’clock to take a bath and go to the bridal owner’s house to make up, hair do and wear Kebaya.

An accident suddenly happened. The electricity was stopped by PLN (Government Electricity Body). Fortunately, her bridal store is not really far away and the bridal didn’t face such that suck thing.

We go there and the make up was continued. I do really grateful that the make up and hair do for me and my mom had finished earlier. Once we go to The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Pacific Place Jakarta, we didn’t face any traffic jam.

I and my daddy thought that we could trap in a terrible traffic jam, so it is really tight to reach 8 AM at Ritz Carlton ballroom. Surprisingly, we reached Pacific Place at 6.30! Haha..

My parents are really excited to prepare my Graduation Day. I know they are happy and proud of me. Dear haters, you can say a lot of negative things about my achievement. It’s your right to say anything you wanna say. However, let me say once again, “My life is not on what you say, but in God’s hands”. So, if you wanna complaint, please complaint to God :p

It was amazing to reach the stage and attending Graduation Ceremony. This is a blessing from God, not from my own strength, it’s from Him. Thank You, Lord, You are really amazing for me J

No comments: