Wednesday 7 December 2011

Getting Sick Before My Graduation Day :'(

Tomorrow, 8 December 2011 will be an important day for me. Tomorrow is my Graduation Day. I am sad because my body is not in fit condition L

I am so busy nowadays. There are so many things to do since last week. I attended the rehearsal on last Friday and on that day, the rain was pouring down. I am sensitive to rain drops. Once I know it is rain, I will get headache and it’s easy for my body to be not fit.

It is my fault for didn’t have a breakfast on Sunday. So many things I gotta do on last Sunday. Three days before my graduation day, I know that there’s something wrong with my body. I started to consume medicines. I hope that my body would get well soon. Unfortunately, my body becomes weaker and weaker.

Today, 7 December 2011, a day remaining to my Graduation Day, I feel that I’m sick. I just hope that I can stand to be strong until tomorrow. I do regret to feel that I’m a strong lady. Once I concentrate and believe that I’m a strong lady, I’m sure I can do so many business, I ignore the capability of my body. I’m so sorry my body :’(

These are the invitations for my parents and my brother from my beloved campus, The London School of Public Relations Jakarta. I pray the best for my Graduation Ceremony tomorrow.



No comments: