Saturday 3 March 2012

All About Hello Kitty



It seems a quite long days I spent without post anything on my blog. My friend asked me about it and I know I miss to post something on my blog. This is it, my first post in March 2012. What do I want to post? I guess my new hobby :)

I don’t like cat, but I love Hello Kitty. My love meter to Hello Kitty is not as deep as my love to strawberry. However, I love Hello Kitty stuffs. They are so cute, from the bags, the wallets, the clocks, the unique stuff, and so on. Sometimes I buy the stuff although my mom always reminds me that I’m mature enough for not using things such a little girl. Hehehe..

Many stuff of Hello Kitty that can be met online, such as Facebook. I love to browse that stuff and find that my shopping craziness was raised against Hello Kitty. Oh my God! One day, my mom told me about why I don’t sell the stuff. It seems a great idea, and then I sell the stuff as a hobby and the other way to reduce my shopping craziness. I find much nice stuff about Hello Kitty and sometimes I remember that I’m a seller of Hello Kitty now, so I should make money, not spend money to Hello Kitty. However, it’s still a difficult one. I bought a Hello Kitty stuff I wanted long day ago. Hahaha… And for now, I just know that I love my new hobby :)

No comments: