Tuesday 20 September 2011

A Journey To Achieve Master Degree


 17 September 2011 is the first day on third semester of my post graduate class. This semester seems will be a hard days. There will be many assignments to do. I have to be a tough woman to beat with the assignments, to write a thesis, and to put effort on them.

This master degree is not easy to be achieved. I have to be strong. Let me say goodbye my weekend for a year, welcome my assignments. I guess that I will cry when someday I am decided to be success in achieving my master degree. Many things I’ve learned in this class, and there are still many interesting things I will learn. It’s fun for me to get new knowledge.

Thank God for allowing me to attend the post graduate class. I wish You are still beside me, keep supporting me to achieve it. I’m glad to have a great family, good mother and father with two clever brothers.

No comments: