Sunday 1 April 2012

Goodbye March, Hello April :)


Source: emmalouisehoworth.blogspot.com  
Source: aishahwrites.blogspot.com

March has passed. I’m grateful for His blessing for me and I wanna learn to let the past be past. It has been passed! A friend told me that I’ve passed one of the hardest problem in my life. I hope I can pass it well with You by my side.

I believe that no matter how I feel, no matter how hard my heart tries to be still strong, I’m not alone. His eyes always is always looking on me, like an eagle, and I have great family, great best friends, and many positive things to do to help me.

It has passed! I’m so grateful that no matter people try to hurt me, I don’t hate them. Today is the first day of April. A new month, a new hope. I’m not a perfect lady, but I wanna learn to be better and better every day. Hello April, I wish I can be better in my self, in my job, in my thesis dateline, and in my faith. Hello April, please be nice :)

1 comment:

Andre Leonardo Judah said...

It same like a cup of hot coffee, if we looking up the coffee as our life and the cup is the anything happen to us (happy, sad, lonely, or with all person that we loved).

It can be show that how we can make the coffee keep hot with the cup so keeping warm to our body. They are just the "tools" how we can maintain the hot coffee (life) but still, the quality of life doesn't change if we can enjoying the taste of the coffee from our great "barista" in this world, our beloved God ;)

by the way, I like one of the sentence of your article Fey, it's my pleasure to take a note for part of it (only for myself not to publish in another places even I said it's my statement) hahaha.. :D

Thanks for the blogging..
Keep blogging :)

Best Regards.
Andre Leonardo Judah