Thursday 28 October 2010

aLL About Me ^_^

Post something unimportant for you. It's aLL about me. Hahha...


Well hey, this is my life. I love my life with all of the imperfect side of me.
I was born with a name of FELICIA. When I was a lil' girl, I asked my Dad, what the meaning of my name is and why my Dad gave that name to me. I'm the only one daughter in my family. My Dad and my brother's name initials are all "H", so why my initial is "F". My Dad told me that when I was born, he didn't prepare any name for me, that's why he looked into the telephone list and saw so many name there. I was so shocked to hear it!

When I told my Grandma about it, my Grandma suddenly laughed. She said that my name (FELICIA) consists of my father's family name (LIE or LEE) and my mother's name (SIAna). By added the letters "FE", that's why my name is FELICIA.
Actually, my Grandma had prepared a name for me (LIE HUA). When I heard it, I only could say, "Oh My Godness!" Hahaha..
I live in a happy family and my world is so beautiful ^_^
I love strawberry because the color is so attractive and the meaning of it. Strawberry taste is sweet, sometimes acid. It shows my life, so colorful. Strawberry seeds are located outside, not inside. It shows the unnaive side. I love it when we live not as pretenders, but as what we are.
I have so many big dreams and I know I have to work hard to achieve them. When I was a lil' girl, God give me a dream that I have my dreamland, a big house with a swimming pool inside, a care husband who loves me so much and two lil' kids (a girl and a boy), both of them are very cute ^^
People may say that it just an ordinary dream to a lil' girl like me, but I don't know why I know that it's what my God will give to me. I want to live my life as I can, I want to achieve all of my dreams.
Now I'm 21 years old and I don't have a boyfriend. However, I have someone special in my heart. He still the one in my heart. Sometimes I want to have a status, we can go together wherever we want. I do not understand what God's plan to me about this. All I know, God has prepared something beautiful to me. =D

No comments: