Tuesday 24 May 2011

The DEADLINE is Coming!



Tomorrow morning I will face a thesis defense to get my bachelor degree as Bachelor of Communication, in Indonesia it will be “S.I.Kom”, so my name will become Felicia, S.I.Kom.
How’s my feeling? It’s all about magic! Sometimes I feel OK, sometimes I feel afraid, sometimes I feel so excited. Hahaha.. I do really bless to have family and friends who support me all the best they can support. They say that I will pass the thesis defense with good score. Actually, I just hope to be able to pass it smoothly just like my thesis proposal defense some months ago. I don’t really hope to get A score. However, if only I get A score, I will present it to Jesus and my family, especially to my beloved father.
My father is the one who really makes me calm. He is really sure that I can pass it. He never asks me to get good or best score in my study. Sometimes I feel that he is really sure with my capability although I’m not sure with my own capability.
The thesis defense will be faced tomorrow, but my preparation is only 70% until now! I know that it seems like I’m not serious to face it.. Yeah, let me admit that sometimes I feel like I don’t have any spirit on it.
I went to church on Sunday morning (May 22) and I ask the prayer team there to pray for my thesis defense. I also ask my friends and my family to pray for me so I can pass it smoothly. Once again, I don’t ask for the best score (A). If I get it, I will present it to Jesus Christ and to my daddy. It’s nice to hear my dad’s friends tell me how proud my father is. When they tell me those stories in front of my dad, I know that my dad is shy and proud of me =D

1 comment:

Linda Hunt said...

So, what happened to your thesis defense? I do hope everything went well with it. Well, working with bachelor or honour thesis can really be hard, but just think of how harder it would be to work with MA and phd dissertations at grad school. Anyway, keep us posted on what happened to your thesis project.