Monday 6 June 2011

My 22nd Birthday


Thank you Mega Kartika :D





06th June 2011. This is my 22nd birthday! Huaaa.. I’m getting older. Hihihi… However, I’m so happy that God allows me to have a great life in my 22 years life. He blesses my life more than what I think about. He provides what I need, even He provides answers to my pray amazingly!

Thank you for my best friend, Mega Kartika, for sending a yummy birthday cake to my office. I’m so surprised and so happy, Mey :D

Thanks, God.. I’m so happy to have a great family, especially my daddy, my mom, my brother, my Grandma. Thank you for blessing me in a beautiful way, even You send a beautiful angel named Mega Kartika as my best friend. Please bless our friendship so it wouldn’t end no matter what happen. I wish I can be a good pal for her :)

Dear God, You know my birthday pray and I believe that You hears my pray :)

Dear God, please bless the way I live, the way I speak, the way I behave, so my life will be pleased to You. 
With my colleague, Ci Irene

With my colleague, Dewi

No comments: