Wednesday 16 November 2011

I’m Feeling So Grateful



I took the right decision two months ago with so many interventions. I struggled of it for so many times and I’m grateful that I’m a stubborn person. I believe of what I feel and I kept struggling on it. It seems like I was a kitten who go through a group of dog. I just tried to be myself, and assure myself that this is my life and I have full authority of it.

I decided to let it go and I believe that God has something better than it. I walked without doubt because I believe that my heart will lead me to the place I should be. Two months had passed, and now the rainbow has come. I am so proud of my heart. It takes me the place I should be with so many amazing things I never imagine.

Hello sunshine
It’s nice to see you as my own sunshine.
Now I walk on my own decision without any help by the people around me who try to take control of my life and steal a benefit of my future.

Thank God for this journey :)

No comments: