Monday 2 January 2012

Good Bye 2011. Good Bye Memories.




Good bye 2011. So many memories I have in you. Thank you for December, I felt painful in you. However, I have to start my 2012 in a better way. Dear Jesus, thank You for still being there although I’ve broken your heart for so many times. I finally believe that human’s love is not an eternal love. The eternal love is only in You.

Thank You for still waiting for me to come back. I believe I didn’t choose You as my savior, but the other way around. You has chosen me to follow You. I start my 2012 in sad condition. My tears always fall down. Help me Lord to control my feeling. Heal me Lord.

No matter how bad the memories were, I wanna learn to follow You with all of my heart as you always whispers me. I believe, for now I’m sad and always crying, but in the future there will be a rainbow.

I wanna focus to heal my heart and open it Lord. I wanna focus to all my dreams. I believe in You. Thank You for choosing me. Please give me time to make my parents proud of me and then when I die someday, I wanna have a house that You has prepared for me in The Heaven.

No comments: