Saturday 28 January 2012

Header for My Blog

Many Thanks to Andre Leonardo Judah :)

Today my friend, Andre, sent me 10 photos of me which had been edited and 1 picture to be applied on my blog. As our conversation yesterday, he said that he would create it for me with my photos and strawberry. He finished it very fast, only in 24 hours. I’m shocked! Hahaha..

Thank you Andre, you’re great! You help me many times. I wish I can be a good friend for you.

Dear fellas, Andre is a good photographer, editor, and good at photoshop. If you have a project for him, kindly contact him, just mention his twitter account @andre_judah

2 comments:

Andre Leonardo Judah said...

Waaaa...!!! no need to promote myself Fey.. XD very kind of you :)

My skill is "newbie" there so many people expert than me.. hohoho ^^

My pleasure always can help you, because I'm happy since we can share anything else not only to know that you and me and that's all [in bahasa the meaning is "temen cuma tau nama"].

Once time, I said thank you so much for the place and time to promote myself.

Best luck for your blog.. I'm sure You will be a great blogger from Indonesia to show the world that you're great woman blogger in the future! :D

Felicia Fey said...

Hahhh, merendah saja. Hahaha... Good luck! :)