Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Long Hair


Since I was a little girl, I wanna have a long hair. There’s a philosophy out there, I heard it from an Indonesian actress, Bunga Citra Lestari. She said on the infotainment that “Every girl with long hair must be pretty and beautiful. Let’s see those with short hair. If a woman is beautiful in short hair, she is the true beautiful woman.”

In shampoo advertisement in Indonesia, the model should have a beautiful long hair. It’s nice to see woman with long hair, she can arrange her hair easily. By curly it a little, her hair looks fabulous.

My face is small, and many people around me tell me that long hair will not be good for my appearance. My face will not be looking fresh. That’s why my hair is always like on my profile photo in this blog. Besides, I utilize public transportations many times, I think it will not be okay to have long hair.

My mom bought synthetic hair. Of course I can use it. My mom did an experiment with my hair by using it. This is it, my appearance with long hair. I love it! Actually I don't really like this photo because I didn't put any make up on my face. Look! My eyes T_T  . However, I guess I can use this photo as a bastion whenever my Mom or my Grandma ask me to cut my hair. Hahaha..



No comments: